About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Jess. I've decided to join the blog world in an attempt to keep myself accountable for the weight loss journey I'm about to embark upon. In short, I'm a new mommy but these are not all new pounds and I'm preparing for the battle ahead.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Well, it's a start....

Day one is coming to an end.  I've partially succeeded in my plan.  I managed to stay within my points and drank my water.  Exercise didn't happen.  Technically I've yet to fail because my goal is five days a week so I suppose today just wasn't one of those days!  On to tomorrow!  Not much else to say tonight on the topic of my weight loss!  Anyone watching America's Got Talent?  I'm so in love with Prince Poppycock!!  My husband finds this particularly bizarre but I just can't get enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment