About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Jess. I've decided to join the blog world in an attempt to keep myself accountable for the weight loss journey I'm about to embark upon. In short, I'm a new mommy but these are not all new pounds and I'm preparing for the battle ahead.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Weekend Semi-Success

I'm feeling pretty good about this weekend.  It wasn't perfect, but it was pretty damn close!  Friday night I stayed within my points despite having company while others were drinking and we played cards.  Saturday I went to the Orono Fair.  I had a hot dog and a soft serve ice cream.  I counted this the best I could, ate lower cal for breakfast and dinner, and figured at the end of the day I was 4 over.  I saved those 4 points today and despite feeling a little hungry now, I'm going to drink some water and head to bed soon.  I didn't get any intentional exercise in this weekend but I did walk all over the fair Saturday and ran my behind off today with housework and laundry so that has to count for something!  I also drank all my water except for Saturday.  I'm pleased and am hoping the scale will show my efforts tomorrow morning.  It's Big Brother night so I don't have much else to say today....except maybe "GO LANE GO!"

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment