About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Jess. I've decided to join the blog world in an attempt to keep myself accountable for the weight loss journey I'm about to embark upon. In short, I'm a new mommy but these are not all new pounds and I'm preparing for the battle ahead.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Moving Along

I'm officially changing my weigh in day to Tuesdays.  Monday is a particularly busy day for me and I'm finding it difficult to remember to blog and/or at least sign in to update my weight loss ticker. 

I'd like to be moving along faster with this whole weight loss thing but I'm happy that the loss has continued.  With all the technology in the world, why hasn't anyone managed to "discover" a fast, safe, and healthy method of weight loss?  You know, one that maybe involves taking a little pill with a spoonful of sugar (or chocolate) while sitting on my derriere watching television.  Ah, to dream.  But the hard work must continue.  Like right now.  It's getting on 11pm and my stomach is rumbling while my head envisions various forms of bread, pasta, pizza, and a variety of scrumptious desserts.  I'm ignoring all the little voices that seem to be calling from my kitchen and will instead head to bed soon. 

Til next time,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment